¿Qué tal llevas el inglés?
Marta le envía un mail a Carla, nuestra responsable de Año Académico:
“Hi Carla ! How are you? I hope you had a great Christmas!
I realized that I really hadn’t texted in a while, so here you have some pics
1. This is from fall break, we went to Kentucky, in the pic we are in a street fair, the ones in the pictures are both of my host sisters.
2. At his one is in Indiana, we were visiting their extended family, so one of the days we decided to wear matching outfits, I am the one in the middle
3. This one is before hoco with both of my host sisters on the street of their house in Arizona
4. In my French club we hosted a “Diversity day” and all the exchange students from the school had to talk in front of the hole school about their country, I am the 2nd starting by the left
5. A pic with a friend in one of my classes getting ready for Christmas (I am the one in the left)
6.We went caroling around the school in French for my language class (I am the one in the middle)
7.That picture was yesterday.(For winter break I came with my host family to California, we have visited places like San Diego and SeaWorld, and we are going to be this week in Disneyland, we were trying on clothes just for fun)(the one in the pic is my 11 year old younger sister). “